Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission falls within the Aims and Scope of the journal.
- The authors followed the Duties for Authors as stated in the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policys.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document or LaTeX file format.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- It is understood that accepted articles will be published with Open Access against Article Processing Charges US$ 300.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
Authors retain the copyright of their article for all works published by the Avanti Publishers. Prior to publication, the authors grant publication rights to Avanti Publishers by signing an agreement.
As the copyright holder, authors have the right to:
1) Publicly share/distribute the submitted, accepted and final published article.
2) Retain patent and trademark
3) Reproduce or re-use their research data
4) Recieve credit for their work
All Submissions to our journals must be original work, the copyright to which is not previously owned by anyone, elsewhere. The corresponding authors' responsibility is to check for possible copyright conflict with the copyright holder and agree to our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.
We realise the importance and respect the concerns of regarding of every customer. Below mentioned are the types of personal information that we collect from our users, how we utilise that data and to whom we share it with.
PERSONAL INFORMATION THAT YOU MIGHT GIVE US:
Name and contact information.
Institutional affiliation, funding source or your employer (school/university).
INFORMATION THAT WE MIGHT COLLECT FROM YOU:
The information includes the following but is not limited to:
Operating system used (for example, MAC, Windows etc.)
Type of Browser used
Date and time of visit
Documents downloaded from our website
The searches you made and the pages you visited.
Geographical location of the user
We assemble and process your data to answer your inquiries, deliver relevant information, communication, handling out publication processing fees, processing manuscripts and to carry out the publishing process. We don’t reveal, sell or broadcast your personal information to outsiders without your assent or except if legally obliged.
Endeavours to protect your personal data from being misused incorporate providing limited access to selective people, password protection, encryptions, and so forth.
POTENTIAL DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES:
Our employees and third parties under contract with us
Manuscript details with the editors and reviewers
Financial institutions for easing the submission of payments
Technical support providers
Demographic and statistical information with the business partners
CONTROL OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You should contact us at any time to update your personal details
You can contact us to be removed from mailing list
You have the right to request us to delete your personal details from our system and to stop processing your personal data.
You can ask for a digital copy of your personal data that we hold.
You can claim or object to us if you suspect any misuse of your personal information.
If you have any requests concerning your personal information or any queries with regard to these practices please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org