Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors followed the Duties for Authors as stated in the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policys.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- The statements for conflict of interest, funding and acknowledgements have been added to the document.
- It is understood that accepted articles will be published with Open Access against Article Processing Charges US$ 330.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document or LaTeX file format.
- Full names, email addresses, affiliations and ORCID iDs (if applicable) have been provided in the title page of the submission.
Authors retain the copyright of their article for all works published by the Avanti Publishers. Prior to publication, the authors grant publication rights to Avanti Publishers by signing an agreement.
As the copyright holder, authors have the right to:
1) Publicly share/distribute the submitted, accepted and final published article.
2) Retain patent and trademark
3) Reproduce or re-use their research data
4) Recieve credit for their work
All Submissions to our journals must be original work, the copyright to which is not previously owned by anyone, elsewhere. The corresponding authors' responsibility is to check for possible copyright conflict with the copyright holder and agree to our Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Statement.