Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission falls within the Aims and Scope of the journal.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The authors adhered to the best practices and followed the Duties for Authors as stated in the Publication Ethics and Publication Malpractice Policys.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- It is understood that accepted articles will be published with Open Access against Article Processing Charges US$ 300.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document or LaTeX file format.
- Where available, URLs or DOIs for the references have been provided.
Copyright protection applies to any original work immediately after it is finalised, either published or unpublished. Due to this law, any content on this website, which may include pictures, tables, graphs, literary works, figures and videos etc, is copyrighted to Avanti Publishers. All material that is available on this website whether it is a research article or a simple logo should not be provided elsewhere without permission since this act is highly immoral.
After acceptance and publication of the article, the author transfers the copyright to the publisher but holds the following rights:
- They are permitted to use the work for non-commercial purposes only.
- They can include their works in future meetings, presentations, thesis etc. without any commercial gain.
- They can share their work (printed or digital copies) with the students, peers or colleagues for personal use or study purposes.
- They are allowed to upload or post their pre-publication version on pre-print or personal websites but not without linking it to the definitive version on Avanti Publishers’ website.
- If they detect plagiarism or copyright infringement of their work, they should immediately report it to the Avanti Publishers.
This policy allows us to protect all the original work and enhance our relationship with the authors. We add more value to their work by managing the subscription process, editing the manuscripts by seeking professional help only and making it available to the wider scientific community. Hence, the users are advised not to use the content on this website for any commercial purpose. Manuscripts can be downloaded and used for personal benefit only. Reproducing, republishing or redistributing the content commercially will violate our copyright policy.
Users should pertain to the above-mentioned terms and conditions otherwise abstain from using this site.