The International Journal of Architectural Engineering Technology is a peer reviewed academic journal for propagation of practice based information on engineering and technical issues pertaining to all aspects of design and construction. Our aim is to publish most complete and reliable source of information on the discoveries and current developments in this area through original articles, review articles, case reports, short communications, etc. The journal provides a platform to facilitate the exchange of information between architects and engineers for technical advancement globally.
Topics covered include
- architectural culture
- planning and financing
- building-system integration
- structural and computer-aided design
- design and analysis of HVAC (Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning)
- fire protection and electrical system
- energy conservation
- conversion and renovation
- artistic practices and urbanism.